Welcome to Plan to mom!
Hi, I’m Amy
And I help Mom’s BEcome organized, but utilizing a simple, unique framework designed for busy Mom’s with lots on their plates.
You would like to be more organized, have a more organized home, keep your family members on board. BUT you just don’t even know where to start. That’s OK.
Because I would like to help you with sustainable organization methods that will keep YOU and your family on track with your goals for household organization, family life organization, and your personal life organization.
Two of my super powers – I am really good at making lists and thinking of ways to organize life, family and home.
Which is one of the reasons why I am able to help other Mom’s like you, get your homes organized and in order. Because that is truly a big focus of my day, every day.
A few quick things to know about me…
- I live on a multi-generational family farm with my husband and 4 kids. We like to keep life busy, and where blessed with our kiddos all within less than 6 years.
- I love coffee! I enjoy (trying) to sit and drink it while it’s still warm
- I am a busy body and always have some sort of project on the go
- I love attempting (and sometimes failing) little DIY projects around my home
- I love having a clean, tidy, uncluttered space. When my space is cluttered I feel unorganized and frazzled.
- I am so grateful to live in the country and get overwhelmed in the city!
- I really like travelling/exploring even if its just close to home.
- I love fall, candles, pumpkin spice, and being cozy. Especially since fall is also Harvest time on the farm!
- It’s a dream of mine to one day own a physical ‘organizational supply’ store with a boutique feel in a small town.
Fun Facts About Me
I’d rather be
shopping for organizing goodies
country, or relaxing Christian music
at home on our farm
Church, & family time
best snuggle buddies
WHERE TO NEXT?
Explore some of the ways in which Plan to MOM can help you
Subscribe to the podcast to listen to helpful Mom Life organization tips on the go!
Check out some of my favourite things! There is something for everyone. We have Freebies, top recommended organization products, and more help to guide you along your journey.
Where this all began
I have been ‘blogging’ for years now, since my second daughter was about half a year old. My first ‘blog’ was your typical broad, ‘lifestyle’ type blog where I thought I should write about anything that (I) wanted.
But (thankfully), it never really took off because I wasn’t focused on it, and never felt like I could give myself permission to dedicate the time to actually work on it. (Especially since we welcomed a third daughter into the family less than 3 years after our oldest was born)
Now, as life has continued to change and evolve. I have changed immensely as well and decided to re-launch a new blog with a focus more in line with what I am actually good at, and able to actually provide useful HELP for others with these skills.
So…I dreamt up Plan to MOM, as a place where other Mom’s who are struggling with 1. personal life organization 2. family life organization, and/or 3. Household organization, can come to get the help and resources they need!